Stunning Hinterland Location
Sweeping views over the Mary River valley and Conondale Range.
Artisan Spa Views sits atop a 7- acre property at Witta, just 8 minutes to Maleny. The land was part of a former cattle property. In 2016, livestock were removed in order to support the current owners’ efforts to restore native vegetation and habitat.
Artisan Spa Views was initially established as a luxury BnB with individual spa suites, earning many repeat guests. In 2021, in response to changing demand, the owners changed the BnB model to an entire holiday home.
The owners reside on the property in a manager’s cottage and are available should guests require. The cottage is separate from the holiday home and its gardens ensuring your privacy.
Artisan Spa Views is perfectly situated to take advantage of sweeping views over the Mary River valley and Conondale Range.
Jinibara People (the ‘mountain people’) are the Traditional Owners and Native Title holders of significant places across the Blackall Range, including Mary Cairncross Scenic Reserve, as well as parts of the adjacent Glass House Mountains and broader region.
So much to do!
• Visit the hinterland towns
• National Parks, walks, waterfalls and wildlife
• Weekly produce markets around the Blackall Range
• Arts, crafts and cultural events
• Boutique shopping, great food and cafes!
• Scenic drives along the range
• Short drive to the Sunshine Coast and the Australia Zoo