Things to do in and around Maleny
The towns of Maleny, Kenilworth, Montville and Mapleton are bustling with galleries, boutiques, antiques and collectables, art and craft markets, cafes, award winning ice creamery, cheesery and wineries and jewellery stores. Artisan Spa Views in Maleny is easy to get to, yet far from the rat race.
Whatever your taste, there’s plenty to see and do (including just doing nothing), a diverse range of very special places to visit.
The magic of Maleny and her green hills are part of the Sunshine Coast Hinterland which boasts diverse walking tracks of differing grades through rain forests and past waterfalls.
At Artisan Spa Views Beautiful gardens surround your retreat accomodation, listen to and watch the birdlife, or take the nearby forest walk off Berganns Road just metres from the front door.
Many other forest and water fall walks within 20 minutes drive.
Randy DeGraw Fine Artisan Furniture handcrafted for business offices and home usage using salvaged Australian and New Guinea Timbers.
- Traditional, Classic, Contemporary, Free Form Styles. If you want furniture that works in your life, your home or your business, Randy DeGraw can consult and create the perfect piece.
- Visit his private gallery in person to discuss a design that fits everything about you and your environment.
- Australia Zoo – 25 minute drive
- Caloundra and Mooloolaba Surf Beaches – 35 minute drive
- Noosa and the world-famous Eumundi markets – 80 minutes drive
Thing to do in Maleny:
* Ideal base for exploring the wilderness of nearby national park walks and adventure tours.
* Retail therapy in the Maleny, Montville or Kenilworth Towns and country drives to Eumundi markets or Australia Zoo.
* Visit local wineries, Cheese makers, Art Galleries, Work shops and great Restaurants.
* Or simply relax in your suite surrounded by gardens, bird song and local art with breakfast brought to your door..
* Grocery shops and hotel with in 7 klms for supplies.
*Wedding Proposals, Flowers or chocolates or other requests.
*Customise your stay during the online booking process, then when you arrive you won’t need to worry about a thing!
What to do in the Hinterland while at Artisan Spa Views
Here is a brief list of things to do during your stay.
*Hike to Kondalilla Falls – It’s shady and paved most of the way, and if you take your togs you can go for a dip when you get to the fall.
*Head to the beach – Did you know it’s only a 40 minute drive to Kings Beach from here? It’s true. Just remember to come back in time to watch the sunset from your veranda.
*Go-kart racing at Big Kart Track – There’s nothing wrong with a little competition.
*Visit the Australia Zoo – You may have heard of it. You’re looking at about a 25 minute drive from Artisan Spa Views.
*Visit a winery
*Check out the Maleny Cheesery – This needs no explaining. . . It’s cheese!
*Snuggle – Go ahead, don’t be shy.
*Have a spa – Did we mention your room has a spa with a view?
-Micro wave and fridge in room.
*Watch a movie – The DVD library is in the hall
*Read a book – If you forgot your favorite, just borrow one of ours. They’re in the library at the end of the hall.
*Take a nap - We won’t tell anybody.
We hope this has been helpful. See you soon! (if you’re not already here)